We all do love cooking, for ourselves as well as for the loved ones, and the best part is the “serving of the food” that we made all by ourselves. No one knows if the person who is getting served will have a frown or a smile in his/her face after tasting but we at least try to make something out of the things that are available to us. We make ourselves better in cooking after every try.
And to help us with the same, there is a lot of upgradation in the cooking utensils. With them, we can try wonders of food and serve it in a better way to our loved ones and almost everyone for that matter. One who loves cooking to the core, he/she will go to every nook and corner to do the best out of it.
One of the upgradations is the invention of Air Fryer. An air fryer is nothing but an appliance that will cook the food by circulating hot air around it using the convection mechanism. It uses the circulation of hot air to cook the food instead of cooking it in the oil. It has a mechanical fan that circulates the hot air so that the food is cooked more efficiently. As compared to the normal stoves, cooking food in an air fryer takes only a few minutes.
Dishes That Can Be Cooked Using Air Fryer
- French Fries.
- Toasted Bread.
- 1 Features Of Air Fryers
- 2 Benefits Of Using Air Fryers
- 3 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Air Fryers In India
- 4 How To Choose The Best Air Fryers
- 5 Top 10 Air Fryers In India
- 6 Best Air Fryers In India Reviews
- 6.1 #1 KENSTAR DIGI ASTER OXY FRYER.
- 6.2 #2 PRESTIGE FRYER.
- 6.3 #3 AMERICAN MICRONIC.
- 6.4 #4 HAVELLS PROFILE DIGI FRYER.
- 6.5 #5 STOK FRYER
- 6.6 #6 PROFILE DIGI FRYER.
- 6.7 #7 KENT FRYER.
- 6.8 #8 BRIGHT FLAME FRYER.
- 6.9 #9 OSTER HALO FRYER.
- 7 Advantages Of Air Fryers
- 8 Disadvantages Of Air Fryers
- 9 Safety Instructions For Using Air Fryers
- 10 Tips To Clean Air Fryers
- 11 Buyer’s Guide
- 12 FAQ’s (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
- 13 Conclusion
Features Of Air Fryers
- It has the capacity to bake as well as a roast.
- Washing this fryer is a simple process. It does not require any loads of detergent to clean it. Most of the parts are detachable that makes it easier to clean.
- It reduces the intake of calories and fat keeping you fit and healthy.
- It has its own cooling system which prevents the appliance from getting overheated.
- It adds on to the crispy texture of the food. Preventing it from getting on the inside and maintaining the crispy texture on the outside.
- There is a guarantee that the food is cooked evenly from all sides.
- It is more convenient and comfortable as the appliance comes with a timer which helps you to do multi-tasking while the other dishes get cooked.
Benefits Of Using Air Fryers
Air fryers are considered healthier as they require a little amount of oil or no oil at all. In this way, we can reduce the consumption of oil in our food and we can stay fit and healthy always.
- In no time we can get the food ready. If unexpected guests come over, this can be the best way to make and serve them delicious snacks as it takes hardly a few minutes to get the food ready.
- The cleaning of the fryer is also easy as it does not require special care as in the case of the frying pans. Unlike frying pans, it does not splatter oil everywhere in the kitchen, helping us in keeping the kitchen neat and clean.
- It can be used for grilling, baking, and roasting.
- It is simple to use. All you need to do is put the food that you want inside the basket, set the timer, and leave it. After a few minutes, it will give you the finished food. You can also do other works as it will automatically turn off after it has cooked the food.
- It is safer than the normal stoves as it has no flames or any oil and moreover if you forget to turn it off, it will do that by itself.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Air Fryers In India
- Look for the capacity which the fryer can hold. There are options of various liters like- small, medium, and large. Smaller ones are available at 1 to 2 liters, medium ones are available at 1.8 to 2.5 liters, and the larger ones are available at up to 5 liters. Air fryers with two baskets are also available in which one can cook two different dishes at the same time.
- It is an important factor to see that your kitchen can support and give the necessary watts that the fryer will consume. Your kitchen should be able to give at least 800 watts to 1500 watts.
- Look for the temperature control too as higher degrees of temperature can cook the food faster.
- Look at the safety side also. It should have a cooling system that prevents you from getting your hands burned while taking the basket out. It should have a proper handle, locking lid, and a non-slip base.
How To Choose The Best Air Fryers
- Go for that brand which is known for its reputation and brand image.
- Next, is the price factor. It is a mentality that the most expensive ones give the best performance, but you can decide based on your affordability and the features.
- Get a perfect size, that is, if you want to cook two dishes simultaneously then you can the fryer which has two baskets.
- While selecting the fryer, go for a wide range of temperature levels.
- Before selecting the perfect fryer, look at the reviews of the product. See which one has served the purpose of the perfect cooking.
- See if the product has the timer which adds on to the safety of using the appliance.
- Check for the warranty as well. The warranty time period should belong as well.
Now, we somewhat know what are things that need to be considered and how to choose and all, we shall now see the various brands of the same.
Top 10 Air Fryers In India
Best Air Fryers In India Reviews
This product is known for its style and durability. It uses either little or no oil at all, and thus, it provides delicious and healthy food in no time. This can be used for grilling, frying, baking, and roasting as well. It consumes power up to 1500 watts. It is quite spacious which helps you to cook bulk food and it is easily removable. It is lightweight which helps you to carry it anywhere.
It has 2 LED indicators one of which indicates that the power is on while the other indicates that the heating is happening. The time-limit is up to 30 minutes and the temperature can be set between 80 to 200 degrees. It has a larger capacity of three liters. It provides a cool handle which helps you to hold the fryer and its basket in an easy way. It has a special feature in which it offers a recipe book from which you can try new dishes.
- It provides a cool handle.
- It provides a recipe book.
- LED indicators.
- It consumes lots of electricity.
Prestige uses hot air to cook food with low calories and fat. It can be used for grilling, baking, frying, and roasting as well. It has a medium capacity of 2.0 liters. The mechanical fan spreads the hot air around the food with high speed and in no-time, we can get healthy and mouth-watering food. The air super-heated which spreads around the food and cooks it well from inside.
It does not require any oil and it comes with other features like- easy to carry, cool handle, easy controls, and 30 minutes timer. It consumes the power up to 1200 watts. The basket is made out of a high quality which prevents the food from sticking together. It comes with a smoke vent that keeps your kitchen pollution-free and clean. The temperature can be set from 80-200 degrees. It comes with a recipe book as well.
- Non-stick basket.
- Easy cleaning.
- Uses less power.
- Build with high quality.
- Not spacious.
- No LED indicators.
It can be used for frying, baking, grilling, and even roasting. It has a larger capacity of 3.5 liters. We can touch the handle without any fear of burning our hands as it has a cool handle. It comes with a non-stick basket which prevents the food from sticking together.
The range of the temperature is up to 200 degrees and it has a time limit of 30 minutes. It is built with high quality and provides best after-sales services. It offers a soft copy of the recipe book as well if you send a message to their WhatsApp number. It comes with two-year warranty support from the date of purchase. It consumes a power of 1500 watts and it includes the instruction manual as well.
- It provides a soft copy of the recipe book.
- Built on high quality.
- Non-stick basket.
- Best after-sale services.
- It consumes a lot of electricity.
This is a product of Havells. It has rapid air technology which will give the food that is healthier and tastier as well. It has a non-stick basket which is made of aluminum that prevents the food from sticking together and comes with a wide range of temperatures which allows the customer to set the temperature according to his/her choice.
It has a capacity of 4 liters and the timer will turn-off by itself when the food has been cooked. It comes with a thermostat control through which the customer can set the temperature and the time for the food that he/she wants to make. It is supported by a cool handle that prevents one from burning their hands. The surface of the fryer is flat and, thus, you can place this on any flat surface.
The fryer comes with an air purifier which filters the smoke and purifies it. It comes with a food separator which means that a person can cook multiple dishes in one go which saves a lot of time. It can not only be used for frying but also for baking, grilling, and roasting as well. It consumes the power of 1230 watts.
- Large basket.
- Food separator.
- Aluminium non-stick basket.
- No proper lock.
It is the healthiest way to cook almost all the dishes like hamburgers, fries, cakes, and much more. The parts of this fryer can be put inside the dishwasher. It has a timer with an indication bell which can be set up to 30 minutes and a wide range of temperature that can be set between 80-200 degrees. This fryer can also be used for not just frying but also grilling, baking, and roasting as well.
This has an advanced circulation of hot air that makes the food get properly cooked from the inside without any oil. It comes with a non-stick basket which helps the food from not sticking to the surface of the basket. You can shake the basket well as the basket is detachable and serve it in the plate. It includes a recipe book and extra grill as well. It has a capacity of 2.6 liters and the power it consumes is 1350 watts.
- Extra grill.
- Reasonable price.
- It can be put into the dishwasher for cleaning.
- It comes with an indication bell.
- It is less spacious.
- It consumes a lot of electricity.
- The price is not constant.
This is also manufactured by Havells. It can be used not only for frying but also for grilling, baking, and roasting as well. It is an advanced version that consists of rapid air technology for the deep-fry of the dishes without the use of oil. It has auto-timer which will turn-off when the cooking is done. It has a capacity of 4 liters and the power which it consumes is 1230 watts.
It comes with a cool handle which helps you to keep your hands safe. The basket is non-stick which prevents the food from sticking together. The air purifier purifies the air after the cooking has been done. The range of temperature can be set between 80 to 200 degrees and the timer can be set up to 60 minutes which is a special feature.
It comes with a recipe book along with the instruction manual. The manufacturer provides a two-year warranty from the date of purchase. The parts are detachable by which it can be put into the dishwasher for cleaning.
- Non-stick basket.
- Food separator is available.
- Extra time settings, that is, time can be set up to 60 minutes.
- The release button is available for the basket.
- Unable to fix if any problem occurs.
It is not only used for frying but also for grilling, baking, and roasting as well. It has a unique circulation of the hot air which helps the food to get cooked easily and with all the crispy-ness to make it delicious and tasty. It comes with an advanced LED touch panel for the convenience of the customers by which you can select whatever dish you want to cook.
The capacity of this fryer is 1.4 liters and it consumes the power of 1350 watts. The producer provides the customers with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. It can cook dishes like cakes, Samosas, and much more without the use of oil. It spreads the hot air around the food so that it gets cooked on all sides.
- LED touch panel.
- Highly durable.
- Even heating.
- No safety-lock.
- It uses a lot of electricity.
It is available in white color as it is considered auspicious. It comes with a special feature which is nothing but a five-coil heating instead of three-coil heating. The five-coil heating will cook the food from every nook and corner as compared to the three-coil heating which mainly concentrates on the center region. When you pull the basket, the oil will be collected separately without causing any accidents.
The base of this fryer is made-out of metal which ensures lifelong durability and it will prevent the food from sticking to the other pieces and it will make the cleaning process also easy. It is lightweight and rust-free. The power it consumes is 1250 watts and the time that can be set is up to 30 minutes.
The capacity of this fryer is 3.2 liters and it can be used for grilling, frying, baking, and roasting as well. The producer provides the customers with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Five-coil heating.
- Lifelong durability.
- Lightweight and rust-free.
- No locking system.
- Absence of food separator
The capacity of this fryer is 1.25 liters. It can be used for frying, baking, grilling, and roasting as well. It has a special feature in which the basket tilts and rotates cooking the food evenly from all sides. The power which it consumes is 1300 watts and the time limit is up to 75 minutes.
The timer will turn off by itself when the cooking is done. It comes with a unique design that is different from all as it has a tilting mechanism ad also it has a non-stick basket that prevents the food from sticking to the basket. It has the parts which can be detached and can be put into the dishwasher for cleaning efficiently.
The producer provides a two-year warranty from the date of purchase. You can even preheat the food and have it with the same taste and it has halogen technology of heating.
- Unique design.
- Tilting and rotating function.
- Suitable for the frozen items.
- No oil required.
- No range of temperature control systems.
- It uses a lot of electricity.
- No food separator.
Advantages Of Air Fryers
- Safe and easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- They are quite inexpensive.
- Use of less or no oil at all.
- It has fewer calories and fat.
Disadvantages Of Air Fryers
- It tastes different.
- The food is not crispy and crunchy as the deep-fried version.
- The food becomes dry.
- It is expensive.
- Not fit for large families or occasions.
Safety Instructions For Using Air Fryers
- Do not fill the basket or tray with food. There should be a gap between the heater and the mechanical fan or else it will cause a fire.
- Do not fill the basket or tray with too much oil or any other liquid. It might cause a fire.
- Place the fryer where there is proper space. Do not place it on the top of the stove.
- Do not keep anything on the top of the fryer.
- Do not keep the fryer near any wall or else it might damage the surfaces.
- Always check the food even if you have kept the timer to prevent any burning or smoking.
- Do not use the fryer for a long time.
- During the cooking process, if you see some smoke or smell something burning, immediately turn off the fryer to prevent further accidents.
- Always make sure that the fryer is cool before you take that for cleaning so that you don’t burn your hands.
Tips To Clean Air Fryers
- Use the correct detergent for removing the oil.
- To make the cleaning process quick, soak the fryer in water and dish soap solution for a few minutes.
- To avoid scratches in the fryer do not use any metal utensils while cleaning it.
- Leave the fryer to cool at least for half an hour after the cooking is done and then you can clean it.
So, these are the various things that need to be taken into consideration while we look for an air fryer. The above-mentioned air fryers are one of the best brands in India. We can compare the pros and cons of every brand and then select the best one amongst them according to our convenience.
FAQ’s (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
As compared to the traditional deep-frying technique, using the air fryer can give you a lot more than just tasty and crispy food. It can give you food that has less usage of oil, calories, and fats as well. It gives you delicious and healthy food at the same time.
But as always said too much of something is good for nothing, make sure you reduce the intake of too much of fried foods as it can spoil your health too. A few times a month will do and side by side make sure you eat healthy leaves as well that adds on to your health and fitness.