If you are newly introduced to the world of guitar, then chances are there that you will be bewildered by the varieties available. And it’s not just about the right brand name there are many other things that we need to consider while purchasing one. Proper understanding is quintessential in order to end up with one that doesn’t drain your pocket and leaves you dissatisfied.
But if you aren’t a novice but want to buy a guitar, ask yourself what drove you to do that. If it is the acoustic guitar that you realized that it isn’t for you or if it is a shallow body that doesn’t interest you anymore or it is due to the fact that your old one is becoming mute nowadays.
Top 10 Acoustic Guitars In India
Also, Check – Top 10 Soundbars In India
Best Acoustic Guitars In India Under 5000 & 10000 Reviews
#1 YAMAHA F310
It is a six-string, pure acoustic guitar and best for beginners. They provide a 1-year premium warranty for all its musical instruments. These F-series guitars of Yamaha offer very good quality and tone. It has a traditional western body and a neck that is made up of Nato and rosewood is the material used in the fretboard.
It has a shallow body depth and intermediate scale length which enables one to handle the instrument with ease. And it is the bestseller in the market. The front, back, and neck of the guitars are made of tonewood in order to reduce the wastage and sustainable procurement in the long run.
- op-notch full-size guitar – the design draws knowledge from the extensive history of the Yamaha brand
- Has a unique tonewood design – the guitar has a unique spruce top and rosewood fingerboard that makes it perfect to cater to your needs
- Designed to kind on the fingertips – the guitar has a slim neck and slightly shorter scale that makes playing extremely simple.
- Suitable for players of all levels – the design is very basic and straightforward to use and suits many different types of users
- The guitar info literature is not concise – the literature accompanying the guitar is somewhat found to be vague in nature
- Tuning the strings is not easy –using small tuners to produce customized sound results is pretty difficult.
Eighteen frets featuring guitar that is ideal for beginners and high notes can be played with ease using the space between them. It is an acoustic guitar. It has a low action strings function that helps in building the hand strength and it allows you to easily adjust the height. It has a fingerboard that is made of linden wood and fretboard that is made of rosewood.
But this is not tuned and can be tuned using an app and it is considered to be of average quality. This is a 38 inches guitar and it is suitable for people of all ages but will be difficult to handle for kids. It is one of the top-selling guitars and hence can be brought without giving it a second thought.
The nylon strings provided by them enables you to play classical music. And even if you consider replacing it in the future it won’t be much of a problem owing to its low cost.
- Ideal for beginners: It is made up of nylon strings which make it easy for beginners to use without much pain.
- Affordability: It is of low cost and can be easily replaced as one progressed to the next level.
- Quality: The sound quality is pretty average.
- Tuning: An app is required for tuning and no in-built tuner is available.
This is a perfect travel guitar with solid spruce top, tonewood sides and back. It has a unique contour neck shape. It has 6-strings and is ideal for right-handers, as the name does imply. It is built in such a way that it withstands the ravages of the camping, hiking, etc.
And again it has nylon strings that enable you to play the classic style of music also. And it doesn’t have the big D or 000 sounds and it has its own purpose, if it is used for that, you will find it to be more expensive than what it is. If you are a guitar addict and you want to have one every time you travel, then this is the best choice.
- Consistent: It works in the long run and produces little deterioration with time.
- Audio: It has very good audio quality.
- Quality: It is of very good quality.
- Hard to hold: The size is big and hence it is difficult to handle.
- Handling: It is difficult to use on sitting.
It is a ¾ -size acoustic guitar and is suitable for children and people with small hands. It is best suited for small players and for people who travel a lot. And it isn’t a high-end traveler and so you don’t have to worry much about it is being stolen or damaged. And it is very large though it says that it is ¾ inches.
And sometimes the fret buzz is nothing but the fact that the truss rod needs some adjustment and in rare cases, it means that the neck is warped or needs replacement. The strings will be hard but it takes a bit of practice, be it any guitar for that matter.
Sometimes the finish may be curing out and the one reason that you may perhaps state to replace it maybe because of this finishing curing out. It sounds good and initially even if you find the tone not to be very pleasing, it gets better with time. One cannot say that it is one of those top-notch guitars, but it offers very good quality for the price.
- Easy action: It has an easy action that allows the beginner to play it easily.
- Perfect width: The guitar’s width fits well in the average hand.
- Good resonance: The mahogany and maple tonewoods mix provide the guitar with and a unique mellow sound and resonance.
- Usable strings: The strings that come up with the guitar are usable and no need to change them.
- No strap screws: In this guitar, top strap screws aren’t present on the neck joint.
- Bigger size: Might be a little bit big for beginners.
- Synthetic bones for nuts: Nut is made of synthetic bone which I think it is not the best option.
Also Check – Best Steam Irons In India Reviews
This isn’t available in India and is genuinely imported from the USA and is an acoustic-electric guitar. Hence the price includes import custom duties and taxes. It is an ideal guitar for both beginners and intermediate level players. It has an easy to pick neck, the back, and the sides are made of mahogany.
And it must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian compatibility as is the case with most of the electronics devices. But the strings they supplied are sometimes to be changed. And even the novice would find it easy to play it. It has a built-in-tuner and doesn’t require an app for tuning purposes. And it doesn’t provide any hardshell case and it has to be bought on your own.
- Tone clarity: It provides excellent clarity of tone when it is plugged into an amplifier.
- Loud: Unlike a lot of acoustic-electric guitars, the Fender CD-60SCE gets very loud and offers a very nice chime-style sound.
- Venetian cutaway body: It has been designed to make playing as easy as possible, with the Venetian cutaway body allowing for access to the upper end of the fretboard.
- Affordable: The quality of the guitar in conjunction with the affordable price means that this guitar from Fender offers excellent value for money.
- Fret buzz: Some slight string buzz when playing power chords. This can be corrected, however, by adjusting the action.
- Poor String Quality: The strings that come on the guitar lack the same quality of the guitar itself, but most guitarists will wish to replace them with a new set of guitar strings anyway, as they will want to use a set of strings that suits their playing style.
It is again an acoustic guitar and it is a truss-with -rod type. The spruce back and sides are made of Nato, has 6 strings and 20 frets. The fingerboard is made of rosewood. And it plays too well for what it costs and it is of very good quality. The bridge and the fretboard are made of rosewood. Most of the people will use plastic bridges. Spruce Wood’s body is of great quality. And it is one of the suitable guitars for beginners.
Some of the celebrities even seemed to have liked this guitar. The one bad thing about this guitar is that it is made in china. And there is nothing in the pack other than the guitar and every other accessory that you need has to be brought on your own. The initial pain is something that you may feel due to the unaccustomed fingers. But the chords have the ability to stir your interest instantaneously. And it has to be tuned of course.
- Appearance: good shiny polish.
- Weight: It is light in weight.
- Size: It is small in size (good for kids)
- Fret buzz: there is fret buzz. Checked height of string, adjusted truss rod, string action but could not fix it.
- Cutaway: cutaway is useless (can’t reach the last two frets)
- Fret numbers: lesser fret due to small size
- Bad finishing: finishing is not good (nut, frets).
- Scratches: catches scratch easily. If you can afford around 8.5k go for Yamaha guitars. Bad sound is not enjoyable, and badly finished frets are not enjoyable while playing.
The top is made of spruce and is laminated at high-pressure and the sides are made of mahogany. The neck is a rust state bond and has a modified low oval profile. The fingerboard is made of Richilite and the size is travel-friendly. There are chrome tuners and they do have small buttons with Richilite bridges. They do have white Corian nut and saddle. Whenever you pick up the small, you would always think of the quality of the sound will be bad.
The baby Taylor’s sound is as one would describe was bright but the Martin’s could be described as bright. The one biggest reason to dislike Little Martin is due to their use of this High-Pressure Laminate to build the guitar. AS it is just the fancy way of making plastic look like wood and the price considerably reduces due to the deployment of wood.
If you are a parent looking for a guitar for your kid to learn, then Martin seems to be the best choice. It is the perfect size action for their little fingers and produces a great sound.
- Tune: Stays in tune well
- Travel: Durable for traveling and kids
- Neck: Excellent neck quality
- Gigbag: Great padded gig bag
- Spruce: Solid Sitka spruce top gives a warm tone
- Back and sides: high-pressure laminate back and sides balances out the bright spruce top, giving a nice bass response
- Body: Modified concert body great for children and stowing in the overhead cabin when traveling
- Wood: Made from eco-friendly, sustainable wood
- Plastic: High-pressure laminate construction, plastic that looks like wood
- Fretboard: No dot inlays on the fretboard and no scalloped bracing
- Loudness: Not as loud as BT1 or full-size dreadnought
Also, Check – Best Drill Machines In India Reviews
#8 Kadence Frontier Series, Black Acoustic Guitar Super Combo Foldable Guitar Stand, Tuner, Capo, Bag, Strap, Strings, And 3 Pick
It is an acoustic guitar and the fretboard material is Rosewood. It has 6-strings. The body material is spruce wood. The string’s type is round wood and the string gauge is stainless steel. The design is ergonomic and it fits snug as a gun. Exterior quality and appearance are good. The resonance is vibrant. The equalizer used here does the required justice.
It gives comfortable experience both while sitting and standing. The quality of the strings is good. As far as the cons are concerned, the interior quality is not as good as the exterior. It hasn’t got the tuner with it and this is so or safer shipment. And a tuner should have been provided for this price but apps are available to get the work done.
The gap between the strings and the fretboard is not a huge problem.’ Guitar and Violin Tuner’ App by A4tune labs for understanding what scale each of the strings must be tuned to and it is highly recommended. The cutaway shape of the guitar allows.
- Design: ergonomically it is designed.
- String: It is of good quality.
- Shape: It has a cutaway shape that helps you to reach the higher frets on the fretboard especially if your style of playing calls for finger work high up the neck.
- Tuner: Tuning has to be done externally using an app.
- The action is a bit high: Meaning the strings are to be pressed harder. Using a capo reduces the distance between the neck and the strings.
- The tuning peg is made of cheap materials: They stop working suddenly and they require repairing. Sometimes they are defective.
Also Check – Top 10 Soldering Irons In India
Having a great affinity towards music and being able to compose it wonderfully is even better is a great thing and it is even better if you could match it with the right guitar. If you want a small-sized one, you can actually use the traveler guitar and if you want to get better at music.
it is better that you choose something that is not made of nylon strings as they are capable of causing pain but still they make you a better musician. If you are a beginner, then go for something that enables you to play easily. Be open to new choices and receptive to explore new instruments.